BVE5 Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone

3 posters

Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post  silentwatcher Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:53 am

Hello lads Smile

Sorry for the recent absence! I've had both good and bad things happening in real life! So OpenBVE and BVE5 was not really my issue until i sorted out problems at home.

Good news is im now a trainee police officer and roughly 5 months away from becoming a fully fledged police officer for WYP Smile

The other good news is BVE4TRAINZ has now closed! We had so many problems with "copyright claims" from certain area's of the public, and also "BVE4"TRAINZ made our site sound out dated and really not up to scratch with the modern OpenBVE/ BVE5 sites there are at the moment!

So we new have a new site! and a set of lovely new trains to be released when our domain we've bought becomes live! but in the meantime we have this link to our site, but please lads, keep this hush hush for now until we go live! Smile

Spoiler:

The other good news is now the following trains will be released for OpenBVE with 3D cabs.

But ive made 2D cabs for these trains too! So i will convert all of the above to BVE5 cabs and will also offer them on the new site!

When we was BVE4TRAINZ we got permission to host trains with cabs from other sites and permission to edit them, these include the 43,220. So when a route is made available which run these trains, we will also convert the 43,220,221,222 cabs too!

Here's the newest shot of the 350 3D cab! just a few niggles to fix, but im sure you can see the main fix with the lines, due to me not starting with power of two images! but ive already got the fix sorted, just not added Smile

Hello everyone Scaled.php?server=266&filename=screenshotof3dcabcompleho

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Ben
silentwatcher
silentwatcher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post  guillyman Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:06 am

Nice one, Ben! (There goes your secret ID... Laughing )

Good to see you back, and all the best in your new venture with WYP. If you want the best deal on Magnums please let me know. Wink I'm excited about the prospect of offering all these trains for the Sim of the future, BVE5 - they should go well on some of the new routes for BVE5 in the pipeline here.

Don't be a stranger!

Alan. Smile
guillyman
guillyman
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pedned Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:46 pm

Nice one Ben. Sorry to hear you've had problems at home. I hope everythings sorted itself out now. Especially your nan, she back on her feet now?

And congratulations on becoming a trainee rozzer.

Nice one regarding the new site.

Wish you all the best.
pedned
pedned

http://www.jcourse.railfoto.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum