BVE5 Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suppliers Cooper Craft.

Go down

Suppliers Cooper Craft. Empty Suppliers Cooper Craft.

Post  guillyman Sat May 26, 2012 12:41 am

Has anybody here ever had any dealings with the model railway outlet known as Cooper Craft?

I was under the impression that these people had quite a good reputation within the model railway trade; my experience with them has told me otherwise. I have had an order with them since 29th April for a complete set of Mailcoach kits, nine carriages in all, for the LNER Coronation set costing 99:00 pounds. To date it still hasn't been delivered. I contacted them by phone at the end of June, and the proprietor was very offhand with me. He almost blamed me for the alleged failure of his emailing system to deliver emails, and was quite rude when I suggested that I might also be after the decals for the coaches.

To date the goods have still not arrived, and there has been no communication, despite Cooper Craft having my email address, my home address and my mobile number. I am not compelled to buy from this supplier and have given them every chance to complete the transaction, so accordingly this afternoon I cancelled my order with them and told them why.

In future I will buy my model railway equipment from dealers who value my custom, but certainly NOT Cooper Craft!
guillyman
guillyman
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum