BVE5 Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A quick question...

3 posters

Go down

A quick question... Empty A quick question...

Post  eezypeazy Thu May 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Is this a 'closed' forum or a 'public' forum? Who can read it? Members only - or anyone? How many 'members' are there here?

eezypeazy

Back to top Go down

A quick question... Empty Re: A quick question...

Post  guillyman Fri May 11, 2012 12:34 am

At present our membership of 9 has been by invitation only, so no announcements will be made until we establish some substantial content, including routes and trains, guides and tutorials. We will inform all members the moment we intend to go public.

We are wary of doing what so many people have tried in the past - announcing a new (fanfare!) forum to end all forums, only to be full of... nothing! Potential members don't return for some reason, which we don't want to happen here. Smile
guillyman
guillyman
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Flying Badger Fri May 18, 2012 8:02 pm

I've been lurking for a few weeks now; keeping quiet, as I know the proverbial sod all about BVE5 at the moment!

I thought this thread was a good opportunity to say 'Hello' to everyone I've not spoken to for a while though.

The Flying Badger

http://www.psrtutorial.com/perf/garyCoupe.html

Back to top Go down

Post  eezypeazy Fri May 18, 2012 8:07 pm

The Flying Badger wrote:... I know the proverbial sod all about BVE5 at the moment!
In which case, you're in good company here! We all seem to be at the bottom of a very steep learning curve!

eezypeazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum