BVE5 Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BVE 5.2 released

2 posters

Go down

BVE 5.2 released Empty BVE 5.2 released

Post  pedned Mon May 07, 2012 9:27 pm

Wongie2009 wrote:Mackoy has just released version 5.2 of his BVE Trainsim, his main changes including enchancing of train physics, some added back from BVE4, there are also changes to the way the announcements are played. If end-user decides to jump to a station, the train announcements stop and the station announcements is played (or something like that*)

* I haven't revised my Japanese lately *trying to read Mackoy's recent post*.

But the English version of program had already been released, so it's good. He has also updated his editing guide, but instead of Michelle's way of explaining it oneself, he realised there were a number of other developers who had done the job for him. Because you'd notice that most of these Japanese BVE websites include comprehensive guides on how to develop x and y. They're all in Japanese, of course.. They're all located in his new BVE5 WikiWiki, which also includes own database of new BVE5 scenarios. You'll also notice he emptied almost everything from his cool.ne.jp homepage with only the links to his new homepage remains, because by 20/5/2012 Cool Online will cease service (need not to worry because his BVE2 and BVE4 stuff has also been archived on the new website):
【サービス終了のお知らせ】
「COOL正規会員サービス」は 2012年5月21日 をもちまして終了いたします
必要なホームページ用データは 「2012年5月20日まで」 にパソコン内に保存いただくなどのバックアップ対応をお願いいたします
長年のご愛顧まことにありがとうございました
今後とも楽天グループのサービスをご愛顧くださいますようお願い申し上げます
 ※サービス終了に関する詳細はこちらにてご確認下さい。
楽天株式会社 COOL ONLINE 運営チーム
Ps. I wish the British BVE community were as enduring and collaborative as the Japanese BVE community. Amen. Smile
pedned
pedned

http://www.jcourse.railfoto.co.uk

Back to top Go down

BVE 5.2 released Empty Re: BVE 5.2 released

Post  guillyman Mon May 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Many thanks Jamie. This is positive confirmation that Mackoy continues to push his simulator forward, and with eventual help from us should break into the British scene. Smile
guillyman
guillyman
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down