BVE5 Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tutorial 1 - Converting routes from BVE4 to BVE 5

3 posters

Go down

Tutorial 1 -  Converting routes from BVE4 to BVE 5  Empty Tutorial 1 - Converting routes from BVE4 to BVE 5

Post  silentwatcher Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:54 am

Tutorial one download below:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/47549915/bve%205%20forum/tutorial%201.odt

Not fully complete, so feel free to comment before its changed into a .PDF format

SW

silentwatcher
silentwatcher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tutorial 1 -  Converting routes from BVE4 to BVE 5  Empty Re: Tutorial 1 - Converting routes from BVE4 to BVE 5

Post  guillyman Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:24 am

Just so you know we're not ignoring you - I've downloaded the file and read it. Seems ok, only a couple of spilling mistukes to correct, so I'll get back to you on that. Well done so far! Smile
guillyman
guillyman
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tutorial 1 -  Converting routes from BVE4 to BVE 5  Empty Re: Tutorial 1 - Converting routes from BVE4 to BVE 5

Post  eezypeazy Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:24 am

I have a 'window of opportunity' opening up. I thought I'd convert Aln Valley first, because it's short.

Any chance that the available tutorials could be converted to pdfs? I can't open ODT files.

Does one of the tutorials cover file directory conventions? I must admit, I've never been a fan of the 'My Documents' folder, but if that's where everything has to go...

Cheers

eezypeazy

eezypeazy

Back to top Go down

Post  silentwatcher Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:11 pm

Yes mate i can! give me a day and they'll be done Smile
silentwatcher
silentwatcher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down